Skip to main content

 I am a single my name Miss ANANYA from INDIA. Real AIR HOSTESS Age 23 Year, height 5 Ft ,5", Weight 54 kg, Size 34D-28-35..


I am nice looking and young at heart. I love travelling, reading, music and movies. I am a cool, calm, understanding, loving and warm person. I am fit and healthy

I am seeking a good man of substance to enjoy life's journey. someone who is fit, loves travelling, family, and wishes to have a genuine partner to share it all. He should be dynamic, strong and charismatic man for committed,

I'm Friendly, Sweet & Very Accommodating.

I'm Staying In A Safe, Clean 5 Star Hotel In Singapore Area For My In Call Services & I Also Cater Out Call Services (4-5 Star Hotel & CONDO )

I'm Available 24X7 (Just Give Me 1 Hour Notice Before Meeting Up, So That I Can Prepare Myself For You)

I Provide Full Service Package, It Includes Massage ( Body 2 Body Massage), Bl*wj*b with condom, K*ss*ng, L*ck*ng, Oral, CIM. 69, Girlfriend experience, Inter curs & Many More,

Good For 1/2 Hours or over night. You Have The Option For Longer Hours Of Stay Or Even Overnight.

For Interested & Serious Clients,

Mutual discretion and privacy is of the utmost importance to me, and I guarantee your information will be treated with uncompromising confidentiality. Thank You so much for taking time booking me.

***My rates are reasonable and negotiable for everyone who wants to have a great time and excellent service with unforgettable moments. I hope to see you soon honey. Fees for Overnight or Longer Hours Of Stay Are Negotiable!***


## WHATSAPP ME FOR REAL PHOTOS WhatsApp +65 98110519

## DIRECT PAYMENTS ONLY ( No Advance Payment )

Only for Genuine Person reply me by WhatsApp https://wa.me/+6598110519


Best Wiser
Miss ANANYA
Thank you

Comments